An ARM is an Adjustable Rate Mortgage. Unlike fixed rate mortgages that have an interest rate that remains the same for the life of the loan, the interest rate on an ARM will change periodically. The initial interest rate of an ARM is lower than that of a fixed rate mortgage. Consequently, an ARM may be a good option to consider if…
- you plan to own your home for only a few years
- you expect an increase in future earnings
- or the prevailing interest rate for a fixed mortgage is too high.
We’re here to make it a whole lot easier, with tools and expertise that will help guide you along the way, starting with our FREE Adjustable Rate Mortgage Qualifier.
We’ll help you clearly see differences between loan programs, allowing you to choose the right one for you whether you’re a first-time home buyer or a seasoned investor.
Here’s how our home loan process works:
- Complete our simple Adjustable Rate Mortgage Qualifier
- Receive options based on your unique criteria and scenario
- Compare mortgage interest rates and terms
- Choose the offer that best fits your needs
Get your FREE Adjustable Rate quote!