The United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) gives out a variety of loans to help low- or moderate-income people buy, repair or renovate a home in a rural area. Some of the popular types of loans are…
- the single family direct homeownership loan
- the single family guaranteed homeownership loan
- the rural repair and rehabilitation loan or grant
- and the mutual self-help loan.
This guide will help you figure out what these loans are and whether you qualify.
Though the terms and details of these loans differ, all offer very low effective interest rates (some are as low as 1%) and don’t require a cash down payment. To qualify, you need to have a decent credit history.
We’re here to make the USDA home loan process a whole lot easier, with tools and expertise that will help guide you along the way, starting with our FREE USDA Loan Qualifier.
We’ll help you clearly see differences between loan programs, allowing you to choose the right one for you whether you’re a first-time home buyer or a seasoned investor.
Here’s how our home loan process works:
- Complete our simple USDA Loan Qualifier
- Receive options based on your unique criteria and scenario
- Compare mortgage interest rates and terms
- Choose the offer that best fits your needs
Get your FREE USDA Rate quote!